Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Powered By Rice

so one day our pensionista was out of town, so we had a sub pen make us lunch. she brought us this leaf wrapped substance, and i thought what the heck is this? and what could be in side! every meal is either an adventure, or rice..... dont know what its called, but I call it [sack lunch.... pĂ©ruvian style.and guess what was inside? rice! should have known. it was an adventure AND rice all in one. i love peru. 



frog eggs? or my new favorite fruit? it happens to be my new favorite fruit. granadera. you slirp it up right out of the peel. looks sketch i know.... but it id DANG GOOD! i love peru! 
 
Sweet Peruvian wall. I love it here. It's like art mixed with third world country. Cool!

99 year old self-claimed grandma. I am determined to figure out what it is that makes Peruvians live forever.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment