Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Not Much to Report

dear all:
this week: 

my american comp got taken away from me.... turns out she has  ulcers and had to have surgery.after a long debate, weather to do the surgery in a third world country or go to the US, they dicedied....Peru was more convenient.....
so i have been with my native comp for a week, and let me tell you. its hard! my whole mission life, all  6 1/2mo i have been in a trio and always with another american! this week was PURE SPANISH! not a lic of entlish! and my weaknesses were laid before me like no other! AND i didnt know being in a pair required more work! who knew. but it was a good week. 
also, elder nelson came to our mission! he and his wife, the mission pres and his wife all spoke about THe work of Salvation! no longer called "Missionary Work".... and it requires us to work EVEN  harder! ALL OF US! EVEN the members. hope youre all inviting those less actives over. . . . 

other than that. its been a good week.nothing to report. 
read luke
then evaluate how the Savior is LITERALLY walking with you! its a matter of weather you can see Him or not. 
its been incredible to LEARN to recognize the saviors hand in my life. HE is there. you just have to open your eyes. 
have eyes to see. ears to hear. 

con amor
hna gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment