Monday, June 23, 2014

Here for Conversion

dearest family and friends. 

sorry i didnt write last week. 
sometimes SO MANY THIGNS happen it overwhelms me to write home. like i dont even know where to start.... and i forget to the most important spiritual stuff and its jsut better to leave you all hanging..... heheheh hohoh hahahah 
so sorry.
really quick. 
 
surprise sister hosting, we has sisters from far away chimbote come and prosolyte with us cause they didnt have a home or an area for a day 
 
sick sister visit .... emergency sick visit. a sister has been fighting pains her mission and cant walk and sometime these things are psychological and sometimes they are real. we went and shared the gospal with her and helped her set goals to get better. well. turns out she really does have a hernia. (I HATE THOSE DANG HERNIAS) and she had to go home this week. but she said she is conming back. 
cancer or ringworm? 
 
i have this wierd growth on my left arm. and for a while i just thought it as a bug bite cause it itches. then next thign i know its as big as my watch face! thought it was a patch of skin cancer. but good news. its jsut a ringworm. yum..... and i have special antifungus cream i get to put on it every day. yay 
general authorities. elder clayton came and inspired us with his spiritual wisdom! share my notes when we get home . but every one READ THE BOOK OF MORMON!!!! 
SISTER DRAMA! 
 
MA work....TRUE missionaries. so we have 7 missionaries in our ward in total 5 sisters and 2 elders. so reall, my work is more with the less activs. so dont judge me if we dont have baptimsms the rest of my mission. but im not here to baptise. im here for CONVERSION! and THAT is th work of salvation my friends. and let me tell you, there is nothing sweeter, it is awesome.
 
sister training meeting .... was inspired how to take care of these sisters better. spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and physically. theres a lot that goes into this work. if you could only see behind the scenes. its a whole other mission in its self. truly. and we learned how to respect the priesthood and use the pwer and authority that we as sisters have been given. EVERYONE go read elder oaks talk from priesthood session this last conference. its BOMB.COM
 
beach. ya we work hard and we play hard. enjoy some sweet pix of our trip to the beach in the peruvian winter time 
 



 
 
thats the latest. 
i love my mission. i love my savior. and i love my life. even though its hard. 
really hard. 
con amor hermana gonzales 

No comments:

Post a Comment