Monday, September 22, 2014

A Spirit of Gratitude

dearest all

this week i met a friend of kim hameliton named betsy moore. small world. 
 
Elder Uceda of the  70 came and talked to the leaders of the mission, then all the mission , then all the stakes of trujillo. we are SO CLOSE to the temple. but at the same time SO CLOSE the end of my missionk, i dont think ill be here for the dedication. but it doestn matter. wer are gonna FILL THAT TEMPLE! we are doing a lot to prepare the members for such a huge gift form your Heavenly Father. i havent been tot he temple in a good 16 monts and here i am preparing for THIS temple. ironic right? 
 
but its ok. cause the FIRST thing im doing when i get home iS GO TO THE TEMPLE!!! and like lehi did, i will give a heart of thanks. and not ask for a single thing. just give all the gratitude in my heart for this sacred gift, the mission, that he has given me. 
anyways....
 
also this week we had another musical devotional. where i played my uk. again for lots of ppl. this time we did "where can i turn for peace" in 3 part harmony. AWESOEM,. this seriouly is the BEST investment of my LIFE!!!! such an awesome spirit. i LOOOVOE THE POWER OF MUSIC. it has become such a big part of me. 
then the  19 of oct we are doing the very same activity in OUR very own stake. nothing but musical numbers, mormon messages, testimonies of recent converts, a few words from pres marler and the stake president. and a final hymn. a big one too. I LOVE the gospal. it really just awakens my facutlies. 
 
what a blessing. 
 
those are the high lights of my week. 
gloting in the spirit. sacred expereiences. hermana paiva came back this week so we are now in a trio until she goes again. im a little confused. and of course, when ther are 5 sisters and 2 opf htem have a character, there is a little drama. but the strong spirit makes up for it all. 
 
thats the latest and greatst. still loving my mission. 
con amor,
hermana gonzales 

No comments:

Post a Comment