Monday, September 15, 2014

It's a Good Day

"its a good day to be alive, i know the sun still shining when i close my eyes, theres some,rough days in the neighborhood, but why cant everyday be just this goooood."_some country artist i cant remember 


 

dearest family and friends. 

it was a good week .what happened this week. not much actually. jsut the usual. contacting. finding. finding long lost members who havent been to church in years. finding needs, teaching to needs, finding out what and why and who is escogido and who isnt. just the good old work. i love feeling the spirit everyday. i LOVE my new companion hermana bills. she makes me laugh and makes me feel better bout myself when i feel silly and sometimes when i feel like a bad missionary or a weak leader, she reminds me about the atonement and how im NOT SUPPOSED to do this work by my efforst. she helps me live buy the power of the Faith. I AM VERY BLESSED TO HAVE HER. 
i felt the spirit in every lesson. sometimes i feel like wow, i didnt realize how long it has been since i felt the spirit like this. its REAL! and it is strong. i am afraid to come home and lose this sensibility that i have developed. the mission truly is a sacred thing its hard to put my week to words. 
i am happy. i have never been so happy. im grateful for the things that drive us to our needs. otherwise i probably never would go with all my heart. 
i love my ward, my investigators elvira, (who we just found out is nOT married. she is "conviviente"....great...) and rofrigo taught the lesson in his quorum this week and is taking prep for eternal marriage at institutes.... (what happend to mission=?) o well. as long as its eternal and by the authority thats ok. 
and sofia is GOLDEN. but she went to Tumbes this week. (thats really far) she will be back today so we will be visiting her a lot. 
thats the latest. i am working hard, praying hard. studying hard. i love my mission 
con amor 
hermana gonzales
CONGRATS JULIA!!!! youve made it ETERNAL now its time to make it CELESTIAL! i love you! and you are SO BEAUTIFUL! great call with the dress. you are a QUEEN! 

mom. you look good. beth, you went to the TEMPLE! i cannot believe all these kiddos are TEENAGERS! what happened??? ah! not cool. go family,. doing triathelons and stuff adn SOTW!!!!! that killed me. i miss that so much. i want to be there wtih you all. and hear bethanys surprise solo. i cant wait to see all the talent that has developed in the last 18. 
con amor
hermana Gonzales 

No comments:

Post a Comment