Monday, October 27, 2014

White Night

We had a White Night aka the whole stake had a baptism! I can see the Lord in His work every day.


Dearest loved ones

we had an AMAZING WEEK! and let me tell you why. because last week i got a whole slew of uplifting emails that kept me going this week! i was starting to let satan distract me and worry me about the stuff that is waiting for me at home.... and i guess the spirit told you all cause i got  letters that all said words of encouragement and to say it simply, put peace in my heart. restored me back to my missionary self. THANK YOU mom, dad, mike, jais, jeanne b. thank you thank you thank you. you all said things that i ABSOLTELY needed. and i felt your prayers and miracles happened this week. THANK YOU!!!!!!! 
 
Hno Cesar was baptized on the 25th of Oct! What a tricky treat. I love you all so very much.
 
 
let me explain. as you saw in the pix, we had A BAPTISM! probably the most worthy convert of my whole mission. Cesar was baptised in the noche blanca and rodrigo our recetn convert baptised him. it was beautiful! i have never been so touched by seeing Gods power on earth in action. its real guys! Gods pwer, they call it priesthood IS REAL! and it truly blesses lives! so since it was a wwhite night, the stake went. we had the stake presidency there, and the stake choir and so many members went htat we had to meet in the sacrament room and they had a camera with a live feed whtere the font was and we watched it projected on the wall in the sacrament room. never seen a baptism like it. it was cool. there were four baptisms that night and there was a strong spirit. they asked me to play the piano for the musical number, for the choir and the hymns. happy to help. and after all the ceremony, the converts gave their testimonies. and cesar was the first one up there. he gave such a strong testimony! icouldnt believe my ears! he declaired his testimony! of joseph smith, becoming clean that GOD EXISTS!!!! and that he knew he was in the true church of God. he said it withsuch convicction... itslike he has been a member for years! and then later, the zone leaders came up to cesar to say thank you. theyhad a family of investigators there at the baptism and cesar said JUST what they needed to hear. they said after cesar said amen, they were jumping for joy in the back! hahahah it was SO COOL to see so many people and love for the work it filled me with so much joy and gratituede. i lvoe this work.  
its real and i love it. 
thank you for your love and prayers. the church is true. 
jacob 1:19... i will live to magnify my callings the rest of my life! 
 
love you all 
con amor
hermana Gonzales
 
ps
spencer ad bethany i am praying for your poor beaten bodies. please get better soon! i love you! 
grandma i am too praying for your health and your treatments go well. 
love you family! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment