Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Catching Up With Photos

Friends in the MTC

Two missions in one? Don't mind if I do!
 
 
 
Even gamblers need the gospel

Stuck in the Vegas airport with my fellow Visa waiters
 
 

Meet the Comps. Hna Connelly (Tennessee) and Hna Vellinga (Kaysville, UT)

 
Day 1: Mapping. Comes with pink washing.



Made a new friend. He was once a pro bull rider and he has the sweetest tree house!



 
Climbing the sweetest tree house


Sometimes you just have a rough week and all you need is a nose strip, cookie dough, queso dip, and juice...


...and then you'll feel all better.

Happy Fourth!

Week 2 in Chino and "Dirty Pamona". Gotta love Cali, right?



Sometimes you find cute girls painting nails for fun and you make friends/investigators by joining in and letting them paint your nails. I love being a missionary.

My first helote! And yes, it's the same treat Nacho Libre eats and it is GOOOOD! A really good (said in Nacho voice)


(week 4) This cute little boy came up to me and asked for a kiss (sorry Mike) and I said, "Only if you come to church!" He hasn't come to church yet so I haven't kissed him yet but every time I see him, I call, "Mi novio!" which means my boyfriend.

This goes along with my "Negocio de Tortugas" (business of turtles)

What's wrong with this picture? We are opposites! lol

We found a family who LOVES animals. Perfect for the turtles! This is a lizard named Blue.

The parrot's name is Como Tu.

I let this little girl do my hair. She emptied a whole can of hairspray on it. Don't you think I look pretty? She said, "K now you're ready for your boyfriend!"

Closest thing to a pedicure I'll be getting in a while. Dollar Store lotion sucks. Yes.


Happy Fourth!!!

BBQ with my mamasita (ward mom). Her name is Hermana Sazo. We have an abuelita too. She feeds us lunch every week. (Don't have a pic of her yet)

"Mi Primo" Elder Gonzalez. He calls me Prima (which means cousin) and I call him Primo.

Celebrating with the district

Considered a steel ping pong table for the pad. Seriously considered it...

I mean, it was free soooo what's the big deal, right?
(from week 1 in the field) Only real Mexicans have mustaches and eat squeezes.

(from week 1 in the field) A squeez is my new favorite Mexican sweet. It's like Jello but it's better frozen.
 
(week 3) Noche de Hogar - Restoration



Successful Noche de Hogar. Va equipo.

No comments:

Post a Comment