Monday, January 27, 2014

Transfer Time!!!

dearest friends and family, 
after 9 beautiful, months of learning and growing, i will have a daughter.
yes, this transfer i have been asked to train! im staying in El Bosque for 12 more weeks to train. WOOOO HOOOO!!! 
but like any mother would feel, im SO NERVOUS!!! i mean come on! IM STILL LEARINGIN to be a good missionary! how am i supposed to TEACH someone! i imagine this is how MY dear sweet mother felt after carrying me for 9 months in her tummy. "how will i teach them to be better than me?". i feel for you mom. 
all i know is that the savior makes up FOR EVERYTHING i lack. i can do my best and be as obedient as i can, and in the end, still i lack. but i know that each day is a gift, and as such i present it to the lord and trust that the savior will make up the difference. he might have to make up A LOT MORE in the next 12 weeks, but that is why he is there for me. and THANK HEAVENS! 
so i meet my companion tomorrow. i dont know her name yet. presidetn likes to keep these things secret. we have a special meeting with food and all the trainers sit on one side of the room and the new missionaries ont he other, and in this meeting president presents your companion in front of everyone! 
there are on ly 6 hermanas coming in. 5 latinas and 1 americana. president DID tell me that my compaion is a professional soccer player! WHAAAA??? now I HAVE to play Futbol in the mornings..... no more avoiding..... blast.but hey, maybe she can teach me a thing or two and i can get good. also, SOMEONE WHO LIKES TO RUN! (finally!!!) maybe ill lose some weight. WOOW! 

also this morning, the district got to skype with hna downs! I MISS HER SO MUCH! 
also, MY trainer, hna huamon is finishing HER mission today! so much change. wow wow wow. the life of a missionary. 
life is good. i am richly blessed. i couldnt be happier dispite my fears, and the CHURCH IS TRUE! 
also, we have a baptism date for february 8th. his name is andy and is 21 years old and loves to play piano and is taking my english class. PRAY FOR HIM! 

love you all
con amor
hna Gonzales
a new mother.:D 
 
I'm going to miss Hna Flores

Hmmm, which souvenirs should I buy for family and friends? The possibilities are endless!
 

1 comment: