Thursday, June 20, 2013

Watch out! Here I come!

Dearest Family and Friends.
 
I just recieved my reassignment.
Its like getting a a new mission call! Its so exciting! we got our papers in the mail and on three we flipped them over.
low and behold none of us are going to the same place!
Elder Call is serving in TEXAS! (WOOW TEXAS!!!) Sis. Worlton is going to freakin NEW YORK CITY!!!!!
and i have been temporarily reassigned to the California Arcadia Mission until my visa arrives. WOOW WOOW WOOW! raise the roof im goin to CALI! im stoked!!!
 
My travel plans say i will be leaving June 25 at 6.40 am. then i have a lay over in Phoenix Arizona, then onto Ontario CA by 10.15 am
 
i have a two hour layover from 7.15 to 9.00 am so i will most likely be calling within that time. SO BE AWAKE!!! yay ayay yayayayayayay
 
whats so cool about this tho is this...
about week three, sis worlton and i were talking and we came to the conclusion that we most likely were going to be reassigned. because of all the stories and other missionaries who got reassigned. so we were trying to guess where we think we would go and where we wanted to go. we were casually walking down the side walk and sis worlton said ¨what about california_¨
and i stopped mid stride and said sis worlton, i dont know why but when you said that, it like, resinated in my soul. like deep in me. that feels familiar almost. what if i DO get called there. and i said. Mark my words, if i get called there, i called. cause it just feels so familiar. I dont know why. and when i turned over my paper. i first freaked out! then i said I CALLED IT!!! i so totally called it"! i know know it was the spirit! preparing me. strange. .. . . .  but not strange. the church is just TURE!
 
How exciting! i cant wait to get there!  by Tuesday, i will be in the field! YES YES YES!!!
but. keep praying for the visa. ill get to peru eventually. I guess it takes extra time for God to prepare the people for Moe Gonzales. they wont know what hit em once i get there. lol jk
 
any way
thats the latest and greatest.
Love Hermana Gonzales
 
HURRAH FOR ISRAIL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment